Why is Change Management a necessary component of the project management
- The change management helps in managing the natural changes which can arise in an organisation.
- It assist in managing alterations so it make sure the desired behavioral results that would gain results and work to attain goals.
Identify key issues that could lead to any necessary changes in the project
- Conflicts in procurement and interest
- Baseline project plan
- Change request log and change control board
Strategies helps in identified change requests from case study
- Appoint skilled employees
- Use effective programmes
- Analyse change requests
Tarhini, A., Al-Dmour, R.H. and Obeidat, B.Y., 2015. STRATEGIC IT-BUSINESS ALIGNMENT AS MANAGERS’EXPLORATIVE AND EXPLOITATIVE STRATEGIES. European Scientific Journal, 11(7).
El-Masri, M., Orozco, J., Tarhini, A. and Tarhini, T., 2015, July. The Impact of IS-Business Alignment Practices on Organizational Choice of IS-Business Alignment Strategies. In PACIS (p. 215).
Weiner, B.J., 2020. A theory of organizational readiness for change. In Handbook on Implementation Science. Edward Elgar Publishing.