- Marketing is a set of various activities and functions that are associated with purchasing and selling of products or services.
- Marketing tools assist a company to formulate market share for their goods.
- This is the management process which assist in recognising customers requirements and needs in better way.
Different Marketing Process
- Situational Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Implementation and Control
- It is that tool that are used by organisation manager to examining their internal and external environment.
- It can help in evaluating and understanding the company’s capability, buyers and business environment.
- It can be used to assess the high level of rivals that helps in developing negative influences on firm growth and success level.
- This is an effective method for planning and operating with fundamental targets for reaching with competitive benefits.
- H&M also formulate accurate strategy and tactics which can assist them in promoting different products or facilities in large market area.
Implementation and Control
- This is one of the essential marketing procedure where they are manage and implement the business functions in proper manner.
- It is such process which ensure regarding the achievement of set goals and targets of the company.
Role and Responsibility of Marketing Manager
- In H&M company, marketing manager plays an important role in different marketing strategies and plans in proper way.
- The marketing managers also make sure about the company’s goals and objectives in an effective manner.
- The main duty and role of marketing manager to formulate strong relation between business goals along with marketing plans.
Influence of Marketing on other functional department of H&M
- This can be examined that marketing decisions are majorly influences with various departments or divisions.
- It is related with different departments that involves sales, finance, purchase, HR and so more.
- An organisation also formulate proper marketing plan in such way through which they can easily satisfying all the department needs or requirements.
Importance of Marketing in H&M
- Fulfil customers needs and wants: An organisation can easily examine customers choices and preferences through the usage of marketing methods.
- Develop utility: With the helps of effective marketing strategies, H&M can easily increase their utility among clients.
Significance of Interrelationship between departments of H&M
- H&M has different functional divisions that are manage and maintain business functions and its operations effectively.
- This involves various departments such as customer service, finance, sales and marketing, research and development and production, etc.
- These departments perform their roles and duties in achieving company’s goals and targets.
- From the described presentation, marketing is an essential components that assist in examining the customers requirements and needs.
- The marketing head manager assist in maintaining whole business functions and its operations in satisfying their customers wants.
- Marketing is an important procedure which helps in achieving potential organisation goals and objectives.
Manion, C.R. and Widder, R.M., 2017. Essentials of essential oils. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, 74(9), pp.e153-e162.
Nikiforova, S., 2018. The study of the correspondence of marketing instruments to the stages of the start-up life cycle. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 239, p. 07004). EDP Sciences.
Cluley, R., 2018. The construction of marketing measures: The case of viewability. Marketing Theory, 18(3), pp.287-305.
Caliskan, A., 2019. Applying the right relationship marketing strategy through big five personality traits. Journal of Relationship Marketing, 18(3), pp.196-215.
Avila-Robinson, A. and Wakabayashi, N., 2018. Changes in the structures and directions of destination management and marketing research: A bibliometric mapping study, 2005–2016. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 10, pp.101-111.